The University of Pretoria is one of the top bilingual (English and Afrikaans) universities in the country. UP excels in sport and has a huge variety of departments that are all highly rated. Its is located in Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng.
Click on the relevant faculty heading to view all qualifications offered.
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Engineering, Built Environment & IT
- Health Science
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Veterinary Science
Minimum Requirements and APS Calculator
- Follow the link to check out the lowest marks you need to be considered for your chosen degree: Minimum requirements.
- Follow the link to calculate your APS online: APS calculator.
Up students, like all students, enjoy a good party. There are a couple of nearby clubs and lots of pubs within walking distance. One of the best times to party is during RAG week. The residence students go crazy during this time. If don’t believe us have a look at this video.
How to Apply
We will post a video and step by step instruction as soon as applications open. (1 March)
- MBChB (Medicine)
Follow this link to view a fee comparison of all the different universities.