Pharmacists are health professionals who, in addition to dispensing prescription medication to patients, also provide information about the drugs their doctors have ordered for them. They explain doctors’ instructions to patients so that these individuals can use these medications safely and effectively.
How to qualify
You need to study a BSc in B.Pharmacy at a registered higher education institution.
Where to study
- University of Witwatersrand
- Rhodes University
- North West University
- University of Western Cape
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- University of Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University
What does a Pharmacist do ?